The Tatnall House, on Market Street in Wilmington. The house was built in 1770, and was altered in the 1840s. It was once used as headquarters for General “Mad” Anthony Wayne, famous for his attacks in the Battles of Monmouth and Stony Point, in the Revolutionary War. George Washington also held council in the house. Photo by xzmattzx.
0 comments on “Daily Delawhere – March 5, 2020”