The old Sussex County Courthouse, on Bedford Street in Georgetown. The courthouse was built in 1792 after the county seat was moved here, then just a bare field, from Lewes. The courthouse was moved here in 1837 when construction of the current courthouse began, and was replaced in 1839. It served as a residence and printing office before being restored by the state. Photo by xzmattzx.