Rehoboth Beach was established as a Methodist camp meeting place in 1872. By 1881, camp meetings were discontinued by 1881, but were revived briefly in the mid-1890s. The Anna Hazzard Museum was built in 1895 at 2nd Street & Baltimore Avenue as one of the “tents” for the camp. The house was moved to its present location on Christian Street in 1875, when it was turned into a museum. Photo by xzmattzx.