Delaware

Daily Delawhere – 9/10/2019

The Arsenal, on Market Street in New Castle. The arsenal was built in 1811, with hostilities with Britain increasing. After later being used as a barracks and post office, among other things, it became the New Castle Institute in 1852, and a second story was added. The school remained until 1930. Photo by xzmattzx.

Delaware politics from a liberal, progressive and Democratic perspective. Keep Delaware Blue.

0 comments on “Daily Delawhere – 9/10/2019

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: