Immanuel Church on the Green and Cemetery in New Castle, Delaware. The church is situated near the center of New Castle at the northeast end of the Green. Operating continuously since 1689, it is the oldest Anglican parish in Delaware and the oldest continuously operating Anglican/Episcopal parish in the country. The church building was constructed between 1703 and 1708. Photo by Larry Syverson.