Loockerman Hall, off of College Drive on the campus of Delaware State University in Dover. The house was built in 1730 and was originally the home of Vincent Loockerman. Loockerman operated a mill at the head of the St. Jones River. In 1891, the house became the main building for the State College for Colored Students, which became Delaware State College and then Delaware State University. Photo by xzmattzx.