If Trump’s outrageous treasonous and unhinged behavior has you more disturbed than usual today, then join Delaware United tonight in their PhoneBank for Progress program. Starting at 6 pm and going until 8 pm at 100 Dover St., New Castle, DE 19720, they will be calling voters on behalf of their slate of endorsed candidates, which are listed as follows. Please be advised that you can make calls for any of these candidates. If you don’t like one of them, you don’t have to make calls for them. While this is not said, I assume that if you don’t like any of these candidates, then Delaware United would prefer you not show up tonight and instead contact the campaigns of the candidates you do support if you wish to phone bank for them.
So, here is the list of endorsed candidates by Delaware United:
- Jordyn Pusey – New Castle County Council, First District
- Sean Lynn – State Representative, 31st District
- Don Allan – State Representative, 36th District
- David Carter – New Castle County Council, Sixth District
- Kerri Evelyn Harris – United States Senator
- Chris Johnson — State Attorney General
- Guillermina Gonzalez – State Representative, 22nd District
- Laura Sturgeon – State Senator, 4th District
- Jakim Mohammed – State Represenative, 16th District
- Kathleen Davies – State Auditor
- Elizabeth Lockman – State Senator, 3rd District
- Larry Lambert – State Representative, 7th District
- Debbie Harrington – State Representative, 9th District
- Kim Williams – State Representative, 19th District
Please bring your phone, a headset with a mic (if you have one), and a laptop or digital device to connect to the dialer.
We’ve also endorsed: Elizabeth Lockman in SD3, Larry Lambert in RD7, Debbie Harrington in RD9, and Kim Williams in RD19.