The Iron Hill Museum, on Old Baltimore Pike in Pencader Hundred. The museum was originally the Iron Hill School 112C. The school for Colored children was built in 1923 and financed by Pierre S. DuPont. One-room schoolhouses like this one were common in Delaware, especially for Blacks because they lived in smaller communities scattered throughout the state. Photo by xzmattzx.