The Daily Delawhere for August 1, 2017

Harlan Mill, on Old Milltown Road at Old Limestone Road in Milltown. The old mill sits at the colonial intersection, bypassed by both roads’ modern counterparts in 1964 and located a few feet away. The mill gives the area, and Milltown Road, its name. Harlan Mill was built in 1815 for grounding grain. The mill operated until the 1890s. After being gutted by fire in the 1940s, it was turned into a residence.

Delaware politics from a liberal, progressive and Democratic perspective. Keep Delaware Blue.

0 comments on “The Daily Delawhere for August 1, 2017

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: