The Reedy Island Rear Range Lighthouse, on Taylors Bridge Road near Taylors Bridge. The lighthouse was built in 1910. Range lights have been used extensively in Delaware as a method of marking the deepwater shipping channel in the Delaware River. Ships use the range lights by steering the ship towards the lights when the front and rear lights line up on top of each other. The ship then changes course when the next range of lights lines up. Photo by xzmattzx.