The Fenwick Island Lighthouse, on 146th Street, in Fenwick Island. A boundary stone sits in front of the lighthouse, along 146th Street. This stone was quarried and carved in England, and was placed on the border in 1751. The lighthouse was built in 1859, with the keeper’s houses dating to 1858 and 1882. It is the last lighthouse directly on the Atlantic coast in Delaware or Maryland. Photo by xzmattzx.
0 comments on “The Daily Delawhere for June 7, 2017”