Here’s a link to the polling. And here is the breakdown.
- For first time in our national polling we find support for impeaching President Trump- 48% in favor, 41% opposed
- Only 43% of voters think Trump is actually going to make it through his whole term, 45% don’t think he will
- By 8 point margin, 49/41, voters wish Hillary Clinton was President instead of Trump. Including 10% of Trump voters
- By 16 point margin, 55/39, voters wish Barack Obama was still POTUS instead of Trump, including 13% of Trump voters
- 77% of voters actually do expect the President’s Press Secretaries to tell the truth all the time, only 14% say no
- Just 38% of voters say they consider Trump to be honest, 55% say they don’t. A majority describe Trump as a ‘liar’