Daily Delawhere for May 4, 2017

Bellevue Hall, in Bellevue State Park off of Carr Road in Brandywine Hundred. The house was built in 1863 by Hanson Robinson, a wool merchant.  The house was bought in 1893 by William du Pont, who used the property to train horses.  Photo by xzmattzx.

Delaware politics from a liberal, progressive and Democratic perspective. Keep Delaware Blue.

0 comments on “Daily Delawhere for May 4, 2017

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: