The Mill at White Clay, on Creek View Road in Newark. Built in 1831 as a grist mill, Joseph Dean took over and converted it to a woolen mill. After burning in 1886, the mill was converted into a paper mill and vulcanized fiber mill. The mill is now used as office space, after adaptive reuse in the 1990s.
0 comments on “Daily Delawhere for March 1, 2017”