Lombardy Hall, on Concord Pike in Fairfax. The house was built in 1750, and was bought by Gunning Bedford, Jr. in 1972. Bedford, a signer of the Constitution, expanded the house in 1793 to five bays, with the ballroom to the right. After Bedford died here, it was eventually bought by a Masonic organization as a lodge, making it the only home of a Masonic Grand Master to be owned by the Freemasons.
0 comments on “Daily Delawhere for January 22, 2017”